Corrotech is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality and reliable pretreatment and post treatment tanks for galvanizing plants. We fabricate tanks using either Polypropylene (PP) or FRP (Fiber Resin Plastic) tanks for various applications.
We use RITA 3 (Roechling Integrated Tank Design), a German Software to design the tanks and we adhere to manufacturing practices laid in the DVS (German Welding Society) Technical Codes. Corrotech has achieved a unique ability in FOLD bending the PP sheets providing more durability and strength to the tank.
Corrotech strictly adheres to the welding norms laid by the German Welding Society. Corrotech is the only company in the world to weld the main body and the end walls of the tank using “Butt Fusion” technique. This gives a long life to weld seams thereby reducing the risk of tank failure or a leakage.
We fabricate the support frame structures using Rectangular Hollow Sections (RHS) and coat with FRP to resist the acid attack. The steel is procured as per IS 4923 – 1997 or any other international standard as per the contract requirements. All welds are prepared as per AS 1554 and the weld type is continuous fillet.
Features of Corrotech Tanks
- Manufactured using Homopolymer Polypropylene (HP-CP) or Copolymer (CP-PP) Polypropylene or Fiber Resin Plastic)
- Raw material is procured from global vendors; Rochling, Germany, Reliance, India, etc
- Sheets are welded using German Wegner Welding Machine according to DVS norms therefore leak proof and long lasting.
- Robust design of tank.
- 100% leak proof welding.
- Tanks have 900C FOLD bending at the bottom corners
- Environmental friendly design.
- Lifting arrangement.
Available Accessories (On request)
- Level Indicator
- Liquid Circulation
- Air Agitation
- Protection Plate
- Heater Protection Plate
- Spreader (Specially Designed for Tube Industries)
- Jig Resting arrangement on Tank
- Suction Duct With Slot
- Lid with Automation
Benefits to Customer
- Less reaction time.
- Increased productivity.
- Low production cost & rejection.
- Better surface quality.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Welding quality is confirmed by 3 point
- Bend Test
- Impact Test
- Test of tensile and impact resistance property.
Surface Treatment Processes:
Corrotech PP and FRP tanks are widely acceptable to the galvanizing industry. These tanks are used for pre-treatment and post treatment process in hot dip galvanizing and other coating industries.
- Dipping Tanks
- Pickling Tanks
- Stripping Tanks
- Rinse Tanks
- Flux Tanks
- Quench Tanks
- Passivation Tanks
- Acid Storage Tanks
- Flux Regeneration Plants
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Wet Fume Scrubbers
These tanks are used for surface cleaning and post treatment in various fields of galvanizing
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Plants
- Structure Galvanizing
- Pipe Galvanizing
- Threaded Parts (Fasteners) Galvanizing
- Small Parts Galvanizing
- Powder Coating Plants
- Pickling Plants